- About Us
RUSC offers many programs throughout the year:
- RUSC requires many Volunteers to assist with Office Administration, organizing events, coaching and many other activities
- RUSC Recreational (House) Leagues start at U4 and progress to U17 and play from end of May through to middle of August.
- RUSC Competitive teams play in the EODSA (Level 5) and in the ERSL (Level 3 Regional and 4 Premier) which stretch from Kemptville through Ottawa to Cornwall. Tryouts are held in late February. The season starts in late May and can extend into early September
- The Adult teams play in the OCSL.
- The Soccer and Fitness Festival is an RUSC end-of-season event.
- RUSC's Winter Development Program starts in October and runs through to February.
- RUSC has implemented a Coach Development Program which runs once per month from November through March.