- About Us
Forms and General Information
- Volunteer - Completion (required to obtain refund)
- Team Administrator (required for Coaches and Managers of Competitive Teams)
- Police Record Check (for Coaches of Competitive and U17 Recreational Teams)
- Code of Conduct (for parents and players)
- Code of Conduct Acknowledgement Form
- Player medical form (for players of a Competitive Team)
- Competitive Team Head Coach (see Coaches)
1. You can register online or in person at the RUSC office:
In person: Visit the RUSC office at 687 Laurier Street Rockland during office hours
2. Late Registration
Registrations for the recreational and competitive teams must be received by the end of February. It is important that players are registered on time as RUSC must have th teams in place by April
Registrations received on or after 1st March will be subject to the increased fee
Note:The Adult OCSL teams are not formed by RUSC but by the team itself, therefore players of OCSL teams do not have late registration fee.
3. Waiting list
Registrations received after the end of February will be placed on a waiting list in order to allow RUSC time to create the teams. After March 31, those on the waiting list will be placed on teams requiring additional players. RUSC will do its best to ensure that all those who register before March 31 are placed on a team.
4. Proof of Age
A player registering for the first time with the RUSC must show proof of birth date, either by coming to the office, by mail or submitting electronically, a copy of his/her birth certificate.
5. Non-Volunteer Fee
A $25 non-volunteer fee per family must be paid at registration regardless if you choose to volunteer or not. This is applicable to recreational, EODSA and ERSL levels of play.
For more information, please click on volunteer.
6. Family Fee Structure
- 1st child, normal registration fee
- 2nd child, normal registration fee
- 3rd child, normal registration fee less $ 25.00
- 4th child, free.
7. Refund Policy
- Full refund until 30th April
- From 1 to 31 May, minus $25 administrative fee
- From 1 to 30 June, 50% of registration cost
- From 1 July, no refund
Procedure for refund:
All refund requests must be made in writing.
Forward request for refund to RUSC at: email@example.com, or mail to RUSC at the following mailing address:
PO Box 456
Rockland, ON, K4K 1K5
The request for refund must include the player's name, date of birth and mailing address.
RUSC will attempt to process all refunds within 15 days of the date of receipt.
8. Non sufficient funds policy
A $20 administrative fee will be charged for each NSF cheque. Player(s) will not be registered nor be eligible to participate in RUSC soccer activities until NSF administrative charges and registration fees are paid in full and cleared.
In the event of an NSF cheque, only cash or money order will be accepted.